RUF UK are proud to partner with CARDEV to provide our customers with an integrated swarf briquetting and coolant recycling solution.
Coolant recycling can reduce you coolant costs
The best way to reduce coolant costs is to extend coolant life.
By controlling particles, tramp oil and bacteria help your coolant last longer, operators will be happier and downtime will be reduced. Disposal costs and purchase of new product will also be minimised.
CARDEV offer a comprehensive range of coolant handling equipment that can provide accurate mixing, safe and efficient fluid transfer, recycling systems and efficient disposal methods, which all help to:
- Reduce costs
- Increase coolant life
- Reduce Health & Safety risks
- Reduce carbon footprint
CARDEV Coolant Cleaning Station - CCS:
Coolant from the workshop is collected in the CCS used coolant tank as sumps are emptied, or as a result of swarf handling / briquetting. Used coolant is transferred through a bag filter to the CCS process tank, where trampoil is coalesced and removed. Ozone gas is infused to control bacteria levels.
- Coolant life can be extended by up to 4 times
- Clean, tramp oil free coolant
- Coolant costs (purchase and disposal) are significantly reduced
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Improved operator conditions – reduced oil mist, reduced bacterial growth, coolant odour reduced
- Increased productivity and profitability
Click to down load the Case Study